Activities are everywhere!
We help you discover the possibilities!
Activity Pathways designs client-centered activities based on a thorough assessment of each elder’s interests, hobbies, strengths & passions. Imagine the possibilities! Here are some examples:
- Expressive arts (writing, music, movement, mixed art, drama)
- Education (books, learning & experiencing new leisure pursuits)
- Movement (stretch, exercise routines, physical games/sports)
- Collections, traditional hobbies
- Technology-based options
- Cooking for the Five Senses
- Outdoor exploration (view from the porch, walking programs, gardening, visits to parks)
- Spiritual (meditation, progressive relaxation)
- Nurturing personal faith
- Community connections (social, cultural)
Read our Blog about activity ideas & important issues related to eldercare activities to promote wellness.
Check out our Facebook page for the latest information about our workshops, trainings, and events.