learn, master and unleash
innovative sensory engagement ideas for the care community
March 23 Present: No Turning Back!, Launch Pad, Pump Up the Volume and Your Message Iowa Healthcare Asso. Conference
April 7 Present: Sensorium & Mental Health Panel & Vendor at NAAP Conference Minneapolis
April 25 Present: Launch Pad! Creativity & Engagement Nebraska Healthcare Asso.
May 17 Present: Activity Connection for Personal Care Administrators, Penn State Abington
May 20 Present: Sensorium: Pathways for Connection, Lancaster Activity Directors Asso
June 8 Present: At the Intersection of Nature & Poetry: Wellness Strategies
June 10 Present: On the Horizon: Co-Occurring Populations in Older Adult Settings
Part I & II NJ Activity Professional Asso
July 12 & 13 Present: Activity Salad Bowl: Serving ALL! Part I & II, Maine Healthcare
July 28 Celebrating ALL of Me! Dementia Positive Engagement
Artis Senior Living, Huntingdon Valley, PA
October 3 Ask the Experts: Mental Health Panel, PAPA/ PA Activity Professionals, Penn State
October 13 Empowerment! Creating Self-Care Strategies,
National Adult Day Asso. Pittsburgh https://www.nadsa.org/conference/
Below are a sampling of workshops.
Adaptable for staff in-services.
Workshop Topical Menu Activity Pathways Aug_2022 Contact us for more information
THANKS Ohio Health Care Association Conference Magic!!
- NO Turning Back!
- Lessons From the Road: Wit, Wisdom and Wonder
- Launch Pad! Creativity & Engagement
- Pump UP the Volume and Your Message
- Professional Forecast: Cloudy or Clear ?
- Fear Out! Power Speaking IN!
- Empowerment! Residents Creating Self-Care Strategies
- Finding Wonder: At the Intersection of Nature & Poetry: Wellness Strategies
- Aroma: Essential Oils for Well Being
- Spirit of Place
- Walk About: Why It Matters
- Beauty in the Beholder’s Eyes
- “H” Factor for Life!
Engagement: Activity Services Design & Delivery
- On the Horizon: Co-Occurring Populations in Older Adult Settings Part I & Part II
- Sensorium: A Pathway to Connection
- Play Matters!
- Activity Salad Bowl: Serving All Part I & Part II
- Move IT! Games for Muscles and Memories
Contact us to book a dynamic presentation for your group.