learn, master and unleash
innovative engagement ideas to the
What’s YOUR Certification Plan ??
Design it. Work it. Make it happen!
Next opportunity MEPAP Part II November 19,2019
Artman Community, Ambler, PA
download course brochure below
July Release Power UP to Serve Training Series
September 10: Vendor at Leigh Valley Activity Professional Association Conference
Behavioral Gerontology and Activity Approaches Fogelsville, PA
October 6 Present: On the Horizon: Serving Co-Occurring Populations in Older Adult Settings
PA Activity Professional Association Conference at Penn State
October 27 PA Personal Care Home Administrators Training Penn State Abington,PA
October 21 F-R-E-E webinar at 8pm/est
November 19 MEPAP II begins at Artman Community Ambler, PA MEPAP_I_June_November_II_2019_Artman_brochure
Below are a sampling of workshops and seminars. Adaptable for staff in-services and family care partner groups.
Activity Pathways__workshop_menu_2019 Contact us for more information
- Pump UP the Volume and Your Message
- LIFT: Leadership Infused with Forward Thinking
- Agents of CHANGE: Empowering Leadership in the Activity Profession
- Professional Forecast: Cloudy or Clear ?
- Fear Out! Power Speaking IN!
Creative Arts Symposium
- Spirit of Place
- Walk About: Why It Matters
- THRIVE: Practitioner Self Care: Going the Distance
- “H” Factor for Life!
- Beauty in the Beholder’s Eyes
Activity Programs: Design & Delivery
- On the Horizon: Co-Occurring Populations in Older Adult Settings
- Sensorium: A Pathway to Connection
- Activity Salad Bowl: Serving All
- Color Scope: Adaptive Art Approaches
- Move IT! Games for Muscles and Memories
- Aging in Body But Not in Soul: Spiritual Resources
Care Partner Support Groups
- Keys to Wellbeing: Laughter & Creativity
- C.A.R.E. Compassionate Awareness of Others While Refreshing My Energy
- Activities: Anywhere, Anytime
Contact us to book a dynamic presentation for your group.