learn, master and unleash
innovative engagement ideas to the
What’s YOUR Certification Plan ??
Design it. Work it. Make it happen!
Next opportunity MEPAP Part II November 5,2019
Artman Community, Ambler, PA
March 28 Present: Beauty in the Eye of the Beholder & Vendor
NJ Activity Professional Asso. Conference …..East Windsor, NJ
April 2 Present: On the Horizon: Serving Co-Occurring Populations in Older Adult Settings
National Activity Professional Association Conference….. Charleston, SC
April 26 PA Personal Care Home Administrators Training Penn State….. Abington, PA
May 9 Phoebe Institute on Aging: Understanding Mental Health and Older Adults
Panel Discussion Member DeSales University Center Valley, PA
June 4 MEPAP I Begins Artman Community Ambler, PA
July 15 Virtual Vendor: Activity Professionals of Greater Dallas Association Vendor Showcase
July Release Power UP to Serve Training Series
September 10: Vendor at Leigh Valley Activity Professional Association Conference
Behavioral Gerontology and Activity Approaches Sewyco Fire Company
3621 Old Philadelphia Pike Bethlehem, PA 18015
October 6 Present: On the Horizon: Serving Co-Occurring Populations in Older Adult Settings
PA Activity Professional Association Conference at Penn State
November 5 MEPAP II begins at Artman Community Ambler, PA
Below are a sampling of workshops and seminars. Many are NCCAP approved for continuing education and adaptable for staff in-services and family care partner groups. Click here for workshop menu. Contact us for more information
- Pump UP the Volume and Your Message
- LIFT: Leadership Infused with Forward Thinking
- Agents of CHANGE: Empowering Leadership in the Activity Profession
- Professional Forecast: Cloudy or Clear ?
- Fear Out! Power Speaking IN!
Creative Arts Symposium
- Spirit of Place
- Walk About: Why It Matters
- THRIVE: Practitioner Self Care: Going the Distance
- “H” Factor for Life!
- Beauty in the Beholder’s Eyes
Activity Programs: Design & Delivery
- On the Horizon: Co-Occurring Populations in Older Adult Settings
- Sensorium: A Pathway to Connection
- Activity Salad Bowl: Serving All
- Color Scope: Adaptive Art Approaches
- Move IT! Games for Muscles and Memories
- Aging in Body But Not in Soul: Spiritual Resources
Care Partner Support Groups
- Keys to Wellbeing: Laughter & Creativity
- C.A.R.E. Compassionate Awareness of Others While Refreshing My Energy
- Activities: Anywhere, Anytime
Contact us to book a dynamic presentation for your group.