learn, master and unleash
innovative engagement ideas to the
FREE Learning Opportunity
February 5 & 6, 2020 Present at Ohio Healthcare Association
February 28, 2020 Present: PA Personal Care Home Administrators Training Penn State Abington,PA
April 2, 2020 Presenter & Vendor NJ Activity Professional Association
April 21 & 23, 2020 Present: Why Play Matters & On the Horizon Part II
NAAP Conference Reno,NV
May 12, 2020 1PM/EST Present: Why Play Matters NAAP Webinar
What’s YOUR Certification Plan ??
Design it. Work it. Make it happen!
November 19 – April 21, 2020 MEPAP II Artman Community Ambler, PA MEPAP_I_June_November_II_2019_Artman_brochure
Below are a sampling of workshops and seminars.
Adaptable for staff in-services and family care partner groups.
Workshop Topical Menu Activity Pathways 2020 Contact us for more information
THANKS Ohio Health Care Association February 2020 Conference Magic!!
- Pump UP the Volume and Your Message
- LIFT: Leadership Infused with Forward Thinking
- Agents of CHANGE: Empowering Leadership in the Activity Profession
- Professional Forecast: Cloudy or Clear ?
- Fear Out! Power Speaking IN!
- Aroma: Essential Oils for Well Being
- Spirit of Place
- Walk About: Why It Matters
- THRIVE: Practitioner Self Care: Going the Distance
- “H” Factor for Life!
- Beauty in the Beholder’s Eyes
Engagement: Activity Services Design & Delivery
- On the Horizon: Co-Occurring Populations in Older Adult Settings
- Sensorium: A Pathway to Connection
- Activity Salad Bowl: Serving All
- Color Scope: Adaptive Art Approaches
- Move IT! Games for Muscles and Memories
- Aging in Body But Not in Soul: Spiritual Resources
Care Partner Support Groups
- Keys to Wellbeing: Laughter & Creativity
- C.A.R.E. Compassionate Awareness of Others While Refreshing My Energy
- Activities: Anywhere, Anytime
Contact us to book a dynamic presentation for your group.