learn, master and unleash
innovative engagement ideas to the care community
February 5 & 6, 2020 Present at Ohio Healthcare Association
February 28, 2020 Present: PA Personal Care Home Administrators Training
Penn State Abington,PA
April 6, 2020 1PM/EST Present: On the Horizon Part II NAAP Webinar
May 12, 2020 1PM/EST Present: Why Play Matters NAAP Webinar
June 25, 2020 5PM/EST Present: Celebrating ALL of Me! Webinar with Artis Senior Living
September 10, 2020 Virtual Presentation: Activity Salad Bowl: Serving All
Lehigh Valley Activity Professionals
October 5, 2020 Virtual Presenter PA Activity Professional Association
October 29, 2020 Virtual Trainer for the PA Personal Care Home Administrators Training
What’s YOUR Certification Plan ??
Design it. Work it. Make it happen!
Below are a sampling of workshops and seminars.
Adaptable for staff in-services and family care partner groups.
Workshop Topical Menu Activity Pathways 2020 Contact us for more information
THANKS Ohio Health Care Association February 2020 Conference Magic!!
- Pump UP the Volume and Your Message
- No Turning Back!
- LIFT: Leadership Infused with Forward Thinking
- Agents of CHANGE: Empowering Leadership in the Activity Profession
- Professional Forecast: Cloudy or Clear ?
- Fear Out! Power Speaking IN!
- Aroma: Essential Oils for Well Being
- Spirit of Place
- Walk About: Why It Matters
- THRIVE: Practitioner Self Care: Going the Distance
- “H” Factor for Life!
- Beauty in the Beholder’s Eyes
Engagement: Activity Services Design & Delivery
- On the Horizon: Co-Occurring Populations in Older Adult Settings
- Sensorium: A Pathway to Connection
- Activity Salad Bowl: Serving All Part I & Part II
- Color Scope: Adaptive Art Approaches
- Move IT! Games for Muscles and Memories
- Aging in Body But Not in Soul: Spiritual Resources
Care Partner Support Groups
- Keys to Wellbeing: Laughter & Creativity
- C.A.R.E. Compassionate Awareness of Others While Refreshing My Energy
- Activities: Anywhere, Anytime
Contact us to book a dynamic presentation for your group.