learn, master and unleash
innovative sensory engagement ideas to the care community
What’s YOUR Certification Plan ??
Design it. Work it. Make it happen!
February 2, 2021 10:00 am Present: Activity Salad Bowl: Serving ALL Part I Michigan Healthcare Asso
February 9,2021 10:00 am Present: Activity Salad Bowl Part II
MEPAP2-ADC begins April 2021
April 8,2021 Present: The Spirit of Place 7pm/est TMWC Activity Professional Academy
May 26,2021 Present: Penn State Abington Personal Care Administrators Training
September 2021 MEPAP1-APC
September 17,2021 Present: On the Horizon: Co-Occurring Populations in Senior Setting I & I
NJ Activity Professional Association
Below are a sampling of workshops and seminars.
Adaptable for staff in-services and family care partner groups.
Workshop Topical Menu Activity Pathways 2020 Contact us for more information
THANKS Ohio Health Care Association 2020 Conference Magic!!
- No Turning Back!
- Pump UP the Volume and Your Message
- LIFT: Leadership Infused with Forward Thinking
- Agents of CHANGE: Empowering Leadership in the Activity Profession
- Professional Forecast: Cloudy or Clear ?
- Fear Out! Power Speaking IN!
- Empowering Residents to Create Self Care Strategies
- Aroma: Essential Oils for Well Being
- Spirit of Place
- Walk About: Why It Matters
- Beauty in the Beholder’s Eyes
- THRIVE: Practitioner Self Care: Going the Distance
- “H” Factor for Life!
Engagement: Activity Services Design & Delivery
- On the Horizon: Co-Occurring Populations in Older Adult Settings Part I & Part II
- Sensorium: A Pathway to Connection
- Activity Salad Bowl: Serving All Part I & Part II
- Color Scope: Adaptive Art Approaches
- Move IT! Games for Muscles and Memories
- Aging in Body But Not in Soul: Spiritual Resources
Care Partner Support Groups
- Keys to Wellbeing: Laughter & Creativity
- C.A.R.E. Compassionate Awareness of Others While Refreshing My Energy
- Activities: Anywhere, Anytime
Contact us to book a dynamic presentation for your group.