You and your staff receive engagement education, inspiration, and motivation
Activity Pathways consults with & teaches professionals about the power of activities to engage, support & honor people during the caregiving exchange.
For Health Care Providers
Whether you’re an administrator at a skilled nursing or assisted living facility, a franchise owner, a dementia care specialist, or a home health care agency, we can assist by offering you:
- Mobile education services providing how-to workshops. Designing and delivering stimulating, life-enhancing, self-directed activities to folks you serve.
Penn State Abington, Personal Care Administrators Training
For Activity Directors / Community Life Directors
- NCCAP Approved Continuing education Provider: workshops, with hands-on demonstrations, inspiring Activity Professionals and Care staff
- Conference presentations on a variety of helpful topics
Embracing a Holistic Model of Care, Activity Pathways strives to:
- Design activities that benefit the “whole person”—body, mind & spirit
- Share unique approaches & methods for engagement
- Make it easier for professionals to energize the caregiving exchange with new & interesting activities that are enjoyable for all